I was tagged. So, here we go…7 random things about me.
- I am addicted to chapstick. I have no symptoms of needing chapstick until I realize I don’t have any. Then my lips are instantly chapped and I am propelled into withdrawl.
- I love new white socks. They are so clean, so white, so fluffy, so thick and cozy. It is like walking on a cloud.
- Unloading the dishwasher and putting away the clean clothes are two of the chores I loath. I would rather wash the dishes by hand, dry them, then put them away rather than unload the dishwasher. I will do laundry and fold clothes all day, just don’t make me put the clothes away. Strange, I know.
- I am one of the cupcake fanatics. I am willing to pay Sprinkles price for a good cupcake. Again, strange I know.
- In high school I had jaw surgery and was on a mostly all liquid diet for several weeks. That is a good way to lose weight in case you are interested.
- I have watched approximately 40 hours of Alias in the last 20 days. (i am not sure that is really something to brag about!)
- I got a D in PE in 7th grade.
I am now supposed to tag 7 people, but I think I will pass. But, if you feel so inclined go ahead and tag yourself. It is fun to read random things about people!